Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Decade Note

Today is last day of the decade. Much has happened this decade (as with any decade as people-and-things will change multiple times). The world has seen terrorism hit hard and we are still living under the cloud of terror. Much of the decade is war on terror with little success. Disasters strike with huge tsunami in Indonesia and big earthquake in Sichuan. On the other hand we have seen China propser with the spectacular Olympics and lots of advancements in technologies. We have seen the rise and fall of stocks, auto industry, bank industry, and seen unemployment pass 10%...
The world is changing.

In 2000, I hand edit HTML to do my blog now it gets easier. In 2000 I bought my LAST playstation game: Capcom vs SNK. That's it. No more games! They get too hard (and expensive) to play.

Personal note: I have changed jobs several times, mostly involuntarily due to lay off. I bought my first (and brand new) car at 2001 and seen it run and have problems and now traded-in and probaby don't have much timeline left. I have turned from single to married AND with kid! It's about time. This just need to be done in the decade of 20s, or at the 30s at the LATEST. I bought a home and have a life time of debt.

The next decade (and rest of my life) will be raising kid and maintain a living and the spotlight will be on the next generation.

The main character Kwok Jing in Condor Herores didn't get much attention in the Condor Heroes II, because the spotlight has gone to his (evil) brother's son.

In the next decade, I hope the world work hard to maintain peace and focus less on endless violence && I stay employed.

No comments: