Monday, December 28, 2009

Terrorist and Pope attack

Oh my, a plane heading to Detroit almost got blown up by a Nigerian young man on Christmas. Waita minute I thought we only have Iraq and Afganistan to worry about. Just what is on this young man's mind? What purpose is there to blow himself up along with 300 innocent people? This is the horror of terrorism. This man act on his own? I think not. Gotta be controlled by something greater, perhaps al Qaeda. Look, young man (kid), they USED you. They push you out like I push out a pawn out e2-e4.

Sure, Obama (and everyone) wants a report on why he got passed security. Just like your product manager wants to know why a certain bug is released in your code. Evil people know how to beat the system. There are just too many bags to search and scan.

It is a blessing that America hasn't been attacked since 911. Yikes, we just revealed to al Qaeda that our security system is vunlnerable!

Another news: the Pope got knocked over by a woman in red jacket! She just jumped over and knock him down. Yes, there are bishops and securities around him he still got pulled down. I wish the Pope actually knows some kung fu and fended off the attack. If one of the security able to defend the Pope with a fast reacting dragon punch or something he would be instant celebrity.

I'm glad the Pope is doing fine, but did he say something about it during his Christmas Service, like "don't worry folks I am fine." I don't think so because otherwise I would hear that in the news. Popes (and most preachers) tend to just read off prepared scripts.

No comments: