Monday, October 1, 2012

Motion sensors have no place in the bathroom

HOW do you open some faucets in the bathroom? Just about every bathroom has a different type of control. Sure I can tell if I need to turn it. Sure I can tell if I need to lift it. For those with no control at all, that is supposed to be automatic. But just where do you trigger it? You can wave all day and water doesn't come out. If it takes more than 1 second to work it is too slow, ok?! There is the soap. The only valid way to dispense it is to hit it on top. Automatic is annoying, ok? I decide how much to dispense.

It is especially funny and helpless if I try to get water out but soap helplessly come out.

And the darn paper towel machine is also motion sensor-ed? Come on. I prefer simple lever. Or just put a pile let me take one.

Too much technology is too annoying. Get it out of the bathroom!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Haha, I like the pile concept.