Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I vs We

Watch out IPad,
WePad is coming soon.

Everyone is so hyped up with the IPad. Look at the number of media coverage. Yes, this is a revolutionary product... The laptop is here for decades but it is hard to work with it without a desk with the attached keyboard, really.
Nobody cares if Dell or Sony comes up with a leaner meaner laptop... because it is still a laptop. It takes innovation to catch attention. Well tablet PC thing is nothing too new idea either. I am not sure why earlier products didn't catch much attention, maybe it is too bulky and is just a twisted laptop... The innovation is not great enough. But look, Star Trek people pretend to be using tablet devices for decades! Someone should have thought if that is feasible.. Ok I can tell you this: warping is not so possible.

If it is an Apple product, it will be hyped. The only failed Apple product that I know of is the Apple Newton...

That WePad... the name is a copy cat! and they copied it in a bad way. The WePad producer don't get it... it is the "I" that matters. It is a personal product. WePad? IPhone users don't plan to share their *I*Phone with you.

To beat the iPad, you need something even better, with a even cooler name.
Apple Newton's rival name should have been... Liebnitz! (Calculus students know what I mean)

A good Apple iPad's name? Um,... How about MyTablet? Ok, it isn't super good name, but I think it is better name than WePad.

No comments: