Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Note

Famous people have New Year addresses. Read about the (new) Pope's address here. Edward Snowden made a Christmas address too. The NSA is out of control. I hope something is being done about it soon. It IS unconstitutional alright.

The world is still in turmoil. Boom! bombings here and there around the world. Still non stop violence in Chicago. Francis says, "time to stop ourselves in this path of violence and search for peace". Amen. As if all the terrorists/rebels/oppressors out there would just listen to him and go "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near." (Matthew 4:17) I pray peace on earth like those Angels were singing about, but wait, read that line again, there is this "on whom his favor rests." (Luke 2:14) Perhaps this clause is making people fight, who are among the group that has His favor rest?

And it is cold and snow and weather is going out of whack in many places. Its global warming you hear?

Ok, for most people there is not a whole lot you can do about world situations. but you do your part. Recycle that can you hear? Chicago has already made it easy for you. It is outrageous to find a can in regular garbage when the recycle bin is just steps away.

You can make your own New Year Address to yourself too.

This year... I'd like to find some time to refresh my Android programming. Time to do some 4.0+ things. But yikes my USB busted... perhaps I'll need a new phone. I still don't have a good doable new Android app idea. It's a long drought. I'd like to renew my book on the Android market. Need some updated screenshots and also fix some text. I'd like to continue with that find-time-to-exercise campaign.

No comments: