Monday, March 7, 2011

Subway surpasses McDonald's

There are more Subways than McDonald's. Yup, see details here.

Subway sometimes is so expensive. The breads may tear your throat apart. It uses way more plastics than it should be... I usually don't go to Subway.

For me, Subway is too many steps to order, follow a line, what you like, choose toppings... I like numbered combos. I prefer Chipotle for get-in-line-choose-your-topping food.
For subs, Potbelly is better than Subway, even Jimmy John is better.

So I find it surprising for it to surpass McDonald's.

1 comment:

Alex Mak said...

It is two reasons. 1. people rejecting fried 100% cow lips, noses and spare parts. 2. The incredibly successful and catchy 5 dollar foot long campaigns.

Subway is smart to sell health and now breakfast. Congratulations Subway.

Note: My last Subway visit was several years ago.