Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ideas and Opinions

Eistein has many ideas and opinions, and he wrote a book with that title.
This is a classic, meaning you may hear people talk about it but may not have actually read it.
True confession: I have NOT read this myself, hopefully will be able to one day, and I hope I am capable of understanding him.

Relativity is on my bookshelf, and I must admit I don't understand all of it though it is already written for those "who are not conversant with the mathematical apparatus of theoretical physics", though it may be a piece of cake for your whiz physics major friends.

Sure, Einstein had some ideas and opinions, AND SO SHOULD YOU.

I encourage you to keep a blog of your ideas and opinions. It may be amusing to read it years from now, and it is a great way to share with your buddies... because it may be odd to suddenly call up your friend and say "hey I've got an idea or opinion".

If you have a blog I'll add it to my google buzz and I'll read yours often.

Imagine Einstein didn't write down his theories, he will just be another person in the crowd, and be totally forgotten.

No comments: