Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Email and Wristwatch

News says college freshmen think email is too slow and no need for wristwatches.

How time has changed. When *I* was in college there wasn't cell phones.

But, look, college "kids", you are PAYING for text messages. Your daddy and mommy did not have to pay for emails. Perhaps they also like my favorite email client elm

You twitch your thumbs too hard, while your parents simply type on the keyboard.

Text message only when needed, such as saying "I'm in a meeting, see you in 5 min", or sending 911 when you see a crime scene.

I do not see need to send text a lot, your Miss Right candidate may enjoy your texts (or block them altogether)

Wristwatch... I stopped wearing years ago. Cellphone-as-a-clock works for me. Heck, I don't even have a CLOCK in the living room. Cellphones though can act as simple calculator will never replace the real thing.

No comments: