Friday, October 3, 2008

I am impressed with Paulin's performance

Watched some of Biden vs Paulin debate and I was impressed. Paulin is articulate, charming, warm, and she smiles to the camera throughout. It is huge contrast to McCain who don't even look at his opponent nor the audience. Yes, she is also well prepared and handled the debate very well.

I didn't watch Katie Couric's interview. According to what I read, she didn't do that well in previous interviews.

Joe Biden did fine, pretty much what I expected. Surveys says Biden "won". I beg to differ.
At the end of the debates the families come hug them, much like winners of Wheel of Fortune. Hmm, how come Obama and McCain didn't come?

But remember it is Obama or McCain that America is going to select.

The VP is a backup, and the Constitution gives it one job: to vote when there is a tie in the Senate.

2 comments:

Jade said...

So what's your vote is going to be?

Joseph Mak said...

Well, there is a reason there are curtain in voting booths.

It is a personal decision.