Monday, November 25, 2013

Why is XBOX doing so well?

The new XBOX is selling like hot cake: one million on the first day.

I rarely ever play video games these days... not because I don't like them just not have time now. I never liked the XBOX... I have seen a previous reincarnation. It seems big and bulky... especially its joystick. I prefer the PS. I also love the Wii's fun controllers. Well yes, Kinect is cool... it makes you move.

So I am never a XBOX player... why is it selling so well? What's the game that get people buy this? Gee I don't even know what games are popular now... Is it still the call-of-duty violent military games and evil themed grand-theft stuff that still rule? I don't even know.

Why is the Surface selling so poorly and XBox doing so well? If Microsoft can apply the winning formula in XBOX into the Surface perhaps it will win... How about making the Surface able to play XBOX games? An XBOX is basically a PC with some very advanced graphics card is it? Combine them and you got a winning machine. (But can you streamline that joystick please)

No comments: