Thursday, September 13, 2012

Generic brand not so "Nice!"

Department stores and now pharmacies like to put products along with their own generic version side by side to lure you buy their cheaper version. They often make it look similar. But they should still be distinguishable.

Now Walgreen came up with its own brands too. "Nice!" brand, and oh my, I tried some "Nice!" food and it tastes pretty bad.

And look at this cough drop, looking exactly like Halls. They copied even the font and color! Deceptive! I am going for real brands.

For not food items... I usually go with generic brands. Sorry GLAD, I haven't bought you in a long time after I saw the generic Target brand. Sorry Kleenex, I haven't bought you in a long while either. Will you still be able to stay in business?

No comments: