Friday, April 27, 2012

Staples can do better than this

I am generally a happy customer of Staples. They generally have good products and good price. However I am a bit disappointed this time.

I played with their Android tablets and yikes they are not even connected to the internet! (What's up with their Wifi?) Yet there are signs all over the place saying "We will fix your PC".

Ok, the stuff I was looking for is... blank CDs. This is fairly common product. Yet I walked all over the store, no where to be found. Can hardly find 1 sales person. Found 1, who was talking to somebody and giving me 1 finger "just a minute", and that person never come back. Come on. Customers first, your other chores later to stay in business. I can get just about anything online you know.

The blank CDs turns out to be behind the counters. This is not some exotic DVDs ok? It should be out in the store.

No comments: