Monday, December 12, 2011

Book Donation

Yesterday I donated a big box of old books to a dropbox outside of the supermarket. They cost hundreds of dollars. Some are computer books for some obsolete technology. Some are college textbooks that are no longer useful.

Donating them is better than tossing them to the garbage. Some people may still find interesting stuff in there. The dropbox says if nobody wants them they will be recycled.

Recycle that paper! That is the #1 landfill item that can be recycled. I hope my books' next reincarnation will be a best seller.

Computer books used to be big business. Alas things are changing so fast. By the time a book is made it is already outdated. Perhaps a subscription service is a great idea.

I even tossed a draft copy of my book to it. Hope someone will find it interesting.

No comments: