Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Please, get to know the Constitution

So a candidate say some unintelligent things (again). http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/22/politics/ben-carson-religious-beliefs-muslim/

"NBC's Chuck Todd asked Carson, "Do you believe that Islam is consistent with the Constitution?" "No, I do not," Carson responded. "I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that."

READ THAT CONSTITUTION. There is absolutely no such religion requirement for ANY post. That Constitution is actually a SHORT document. Less complex than your typical contract when you bought your house. Much simpler than the surgeon's manual I supposed. The Constitution is INTENDED to be simple because the juicy details ought to go to the states. The founding fathers intentionally don't want religion to have anything to do with the Constitution.... and that is a GOOD thing.

Now is there a Muslim running for president? I am not so sure about that.

It is very disappointing that the first place and second place Republican candidate (both outsiders) keep saying things that a real leader shouldn't do. It is just unfortunate.

Looking like the presidency will fall to the Democrats again. And if Joe Biden is to run, my question is why not enter earlier? I predict Hillary victory unless that email server thing really bring her down.

No comments: