Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Disappointed at Volkswagen

I thought only evil Chinese business do bad things like plastic infant formulas and other fake goods... I would never thought Volkswagon would cheat on the emission tests. See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/volkswagen-ceo-resigns-martin-winterkorn_5602bf8ae4b00310edf95e0f.

I was a proud owner of a Volkswagen in 2001, bought it just months before 9/11, but I probably didn't take care of it real well.. I did not feed it with the most expensive gasoline... it was more expensive to get it fixed when it has problems. That car is probably junked by now after it was cheaply traded in... I knew a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla is cheaper and probably last longer.... but I wanted something more admirable but not quite the envy-inviting BMW or Lexus. Oh well. I guess Volkswagen's brand name is now damaged quite a bit. But whose fault is it? The CEO?

This is probably tip of iceberg of more lies out there.

My next car is not likely to be VW...ever. Too big and consumes too much gas and too expensive to keep, and too dishonest adds to this list.

No comments: