Thursday, July 30, 2015

Haven't get my hands on Windows 10 yet

Finally Windows 8 is now in rear mirror as people start getting Windows 10. But I am no hurry to install it yet. Hard disk is running low with bigger-than-ever-picture uploads... I guess I will wait a bit on getting it. Perhaps someone will say Windows 10 may have some severe problems. (Not very likely though) Look forward to play with it at a store when they installed it there.

The return of the Start button is so welcoming. 8.1's start button is better than nothing but not good enough. The guy who suggested taking it out has committed such huge sin that I will never ease my wrath on. Waita minute, but the new start menu is so wide? But I hope that's customizable.

But Mac doesn't have Start button either and nobody complained? Well Mac users don't go Start->Programs and find their things, they have to know the name of it with Command-Space or the spotlight in upper right. They are used to never ever get a list of programs they have. They are used to the horrible Finder. And they are all fanboys who put up with whatever the Mac give them

I've heard the idiot Charm bar is out. Good. Those full screen tiles are such moron (not modern) design.

I've heard minesweeper and Hearts will be gone. Well 8.0 got rid of them too? They just have to kill those classic simple games. I still haven't recovered from losing Chess Titan.

Waita minute... what else am I getting besides the start button. I've learned to use without it. If I need to pull out notepad.exe? I got Windows-R for Run button. I don't need Cortana, never need to talk to a computer like Knight Rider. See some features here.

No comments: