Saturday, January 10, 2015

Searching this blog

This is weird. I see a Blogspot search bar at the top of the page of this blog (if you are not running the mobile view). But apparently not everyone has it. Not sure where this get turned on or not.

Now blogspot is customizable... I can add a search box gadget! Easy to do. Click click done.

It somewhat works. Type in something and it will do some search. However, it is not finding everything! Gotta be some indexing issue or something.

But look, you can actually search by appending parameter in URL: /search?q=search text. For example: http://josephmak2007.blogspot.com/search?q=Barbie.

That gave me the right search results.

Thanks Google for providing a channel for me to post things... but I appreciate if you fix your search gadget.

No comments: