Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Street Fighting

An update of Street Fighter IV is coming! It is the fourth update. I still have not played on one... not willing to spend money on a new gaming system just for this. But I actually should be able to play on the PC... but my graphics card probably can't handle.

More new characters and old characters join. Now there is Hugo, Elena and Rolento.... and I welcome Poison as a playable character! Even without playing for real I can still see some youtube videos in action.

Those super finishes are such awesome animations. Lot more new elements to the game... but still familiar.

Check out Oni, oh my, he is a even bigger badder Akuma!

Big list of characters!

What happened to Alex? He is supposed to be the new main character starting with SFIII. Guess no one liked him. Many of SFIII characters are in. But I don't like the brothers Yun/Yang. I want the Urien/Gill brothers instead!

I lost count on the number of releases since Street Fighter 1 in 1987.

No comments: