Wednesday, June 11, 2014

IM GM

Instant Messenger is great. I started using it since the beginning. It lets you communicate quickly and quietly even if you are talking to someone who sits next to you. I watch such tools evolve... now onto phones.

More than one people have greeted me with "Hello GM"

Now I did not know I got promoted to "General Manager". Ah it was followed by a question, so I suppose that person wants a better chance of getting an answer so greeting me with glorious title.

Then I realize, oh it must be "Good Morning". How sincere is such greeting.

Then at the end I was greeted with "TY".

My mind already associated "TY" with this guy from Pit Fighter.

So I suppose to really thank someone you should spell it out.

Should I say "SY" at the end of conversation? To mean "See ya" or ... you decide what it can stand for.

No comments: