Monday, August 19, 2013

Yahoo's new logos

Some companies like to change their logos to try an new image to turn their business around. Yes, a fresh new look can be a good thing. But I am afraid it may take more than a logo to win.

So Yahoo comes up with 30 new logos... a new one everyday. See here. Oh it has been going for a while? Although I use yahoo mail everyday I didn't even notice.

Why? Because I use my phone's Email program. I only get and need the email itself. I don't even see logos or ads around the mails.

So I have been using yahoo for free without ads. sorry. Perhaps I should pay you back some way? I hope your new logos help... For the record, I did provide a yahoo link above. Hoping to drive you more traffic. Alas, poor me. I probably don't get a lot of readers.

No comments: