Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am saddened about China

A two-year old got hit-and-run in China, twice, a dozen+ people ignored.
Details here

The article says "Internet users have flooded microblogs decrying the apathy of the people who left her for dead." Ok, I am going to make that number++

This is OUTRAGEOUS.

Add that to the list of fake milk powder, poor railroad accident rescue efforts and other scandals.

China has become a world of me-me-me-first. Good Samaritan laws should be set NOW. Oh, good Samaritans are blamed and fined? Now that's outrageous. At least call the police, ok?

Throw stones at those who ignored the poor kid like they do to each other during the Cultural Revolution!

The prime minister or the president ought to say a thing or two about this incident.

China still has a LOT to work on despite its economic growth.






1 comment:

Jade said...

I think that has something to do with the "onlies" syndrome... check out Dr Leman's book on birth orders.
You should have at least 3 kids!