Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Book of Jobs

The Economists magazine features Steve Job and his iPad.

Ok, from the cover, obviously these Economist guys confuse Job with Moses. Job was the extreme unfortunate guy in the Bible who lost everything and had done no wrong.
Moses was the guy who got the tablets containing the 10 commandments.
As far as I know halos are never mentioned in the Bible.

I never share enthusiasm with Mac products. Macintosh: How do you eject that disk? drag it to the garbage can? My head is continously smacked by exploding rectangles directed at my head.
IPod: can *I* control which song to download? ITunes will download everything from my music. IPod, ITouch, IPad: no one ever thought about covering it? How about a flap or something.

Ok I haven't played with an iPad yet. I'll let you know if I like it if I get my hands on it. Finally people have something like what people imagined in Star Trek long ago. If I can't type fast on it without a keyboard, it is a video player (or a digital photo frame)

1 comment:

Alex Mak said...

there is an eject button on the Mac keyboard.

Moses' face glows.