Tuesday, June 16, 2009

H1N1 at Level 6

So I have heard that H1N1 reaches Level 6, the highest level of warning of a pandemic that WHO can give. Oooh should you be alarmed.

Nope, I don't see much difference here in Chicago, nobody seem to actually care a bit. After a week or so nobody even mention it.

Look folks, statistics say there are thousands of cases worldwide.
But most seems to be treatable and not so deadly for now. (Yikes, what if that Tamiflu stops working when the virus adapt to it?)

But my question is this. What are you going to label something even more serious, like the black death or chicken pox and other deadly things before?

Pehraps H1N1 can be much more serious if WHO didn't start labeling it such way...

However, WHO can you rely on for help? Only yourself: clean your hands often.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Honestly, I think I had the Swine flu couple weeks ago... didn't take any med though...