Monday, August 11, 2008

Awesome Olympics Opening

Wow, that opening was awesome. 2008 drummers with lights creating LED effect! That fireworks! 2008 Tai Chi masters! That human paintbrush... and much more. Tremendous effort!

As the athletes march in, I feel sorry for the hundreds of cheerleaders clapping. Hard to do that for a couple hours straight!

It was a great geography lesson. Thanks to NBC who highlights the location of the countries. Gosh! I don't know most of the countries! Some of them I've never heard of! Ignorance! Ignorance! But when I was an elementary school student with homework exercise of coloring the world map, many of the countries don't even exist. BTW, I only need four colors to color any map.

But gosh it was interrupted by much commercials... I want to order a DVD one day! The only way to find interesting competitions is through watching recordings... Too hard to schedule the right time to watch it live.

No comments: