Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Computer Customer Manifesto

Here are my demands:
  • I need a computer that responds.
  • When I put it to sleep I move the mouse you wake up. (within a second)
  • When I open up it is ready to take my login/password. (within a few seconds)
  • When I hit login it takes me to the Desktop screen. (within a few seconds)
  • When I hit the Windows (Start) button the menu shows (within a few seconds)
  • When I hit the Chrome task bar icon it opens. (No I SSTTILL won't use your Edge browser)
  • When I mouse click a URL bar you blink and ready for my text
  • When I hit enter you go to the webpage I want and come back with stuff within a few seconds
THAT'S GODDAMN IT ALL I REQUIRE.

And my Dell (with good ratings) simply CANNOT EVEN DELIVER THAT. (It is just 3 years old)

I don't even require you to run any games or any dev tools.

It is still $400+ bucks. Do I need a thousand bucks computer to do even simple stuff.

There is no heavy stuff even installed on it. No background tasks that I make it do. Just what the hell are you spinning about. Why you suddenly starts to work sometimes after like 5 MINUTES of churning.

Why do you spin around and demand Windows updates, so often. It needs to beg its master (me)'s permission first!

Get a Chrome book you say? Well I need a good file system. Get Ubuntu you say? Rest of family don't know how to use it. Get a Mac you say? I hate its wacky interface. I need software that makes sense like Windows Explorer not Finder. I need a simply notepad and paintbrush and you macs don't even have that. One idea I heard is get a Mac but run Windows on it with a virtual machine. Interesting idea. But how much is the Mac? and I need a valid copy of Windows? It breaks my budget.

I have given Dell enough chances.

No comments: