Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bill Gates uses Android

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/26/16365424/bill-gates-android-phone-switch

Even Bill Gates uses Android nowadays. What about the the current CEO and the other guy Steve Ballmer? (I guess nobody cares about him nowadays).

So i guess Microsoft's phone battle is totally dead. (Oh it has been dead for a while). I wish someone asked Gates is there anything he would do to give it more life. I think the number 1 reason is of course its damn ugly Tiles (Metro) interface. Is that guy still working for Microsoft? Fire him! Fire him!

Now it is interesting that Gates does not use the iPhone instead.... I am sure he does not mind the hefty price tag. I wish the article say more about why he does not use the iPhone. For me: here is why: everything-is-so-damn-anti-intuitive-in-the-damn-Mac-world and more expensive.

Will Windows one day dead too? I don't think so. Unless someone can really make Linux mainstream. Modern Linux things are lot simpler now... but still too hard for many.

No comments: