Monday, February 29, 2016

Getting music on speakers

If you have music on your phone and Ipod device... how do you hear them? Headphone of course. How about out loud?

A bluetooth speaker of course... Some of these are quite expensive. How about in your car, using your car's stereo?

I believe modern cars now have USB ports so you can plug in your phone to charge it and play music out of it. I am not too sure.

If you have an older car, you can try 1 of two things. 1) AUX mode 2) FM Transmitter. http://science.opposingviews.com/connect-iphone-play-car-stereo-7998.html

You can have a little device that translates your phone's songs into FM signal via Bluetooth and your car can pick up FM signal as if you are playing FM radio! Now that's pretty amazing. Gee, I wasn't aware of AUX mode so I bought a FM Transmitter thing.

What about the IPod Mini? I have a now-old model... it does not play sound outloud by itself without headphones. Oh it does not have bluetooth. I used to have a simple Sony clock that have the 30 pin thing so you can just plug that in to play but it STOPPED working! Sony used to represent QUALITY but no, it stopped working. How unfortunate

So I bought another speaker. It has NO status lines. It got lights but NO words. Ah it requires bluetooth! But IPod Mini has no bluetooth. Wait there is a little audio cable that I can use but the thing DOES NOT PROVIDE SUCH cable. How frustrating. But ah, my FM transmitter has one. and the speaker needs to press hard to turn on. Not a one touch turn on. WTF. The fact that it has no little LCD screen telling me what it is doing is frustrating.

No comments: