Monday, February 28, 2011

Android logo and Alien Syndrome

During the first time I looked at the Android logo:
,
my immediate reaction was... Hmm, I have seen this font before.

Ah ah, I have seen that in Alien Syndrome... an old game which you try to shoot some enemies, pick up powers, save your comrades, exit the map, go to next level.



* * *

The newest Android 2.3 may rock. But my 2.2 phone has a lot to be desired... what? no default voice recorder app? what? you can't even organize your apps in folders in main menu? The Messaging app stink bad... what? don't even have an option to choose Contacts? (must use the editbox for autocomplete), what? no default text messages such as "see you in a few minutes"? Come on, basic phones can do better than that. The radio app quits immediately after showing a message saying need headphone, come on, i want it outloud. and the phone didn't provide a headphone (even a cheap one)

No comments: