Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'd stay away from McCafe

So there are people passing coupons around... FREE McCafe Frappe with ANY* purchase. So I decided to give it a try, with a small fries. Then the manager reads the fine print and says, "you can't order it with the dollars menu". Gee, I don't bother hiring a lawyer to defend the definition of "ANY" so I got some other cheap item: the Snack Wrap.

Ok, let's see how my free Frappe taste...

YIKES, there are more sugar than coffee! I already swiped that cream away.

Look McDonalds: buy some other people's frappuccino and taste them yourself and compare to yours. Other people have more coffee taste and (much less) sugar. Your food is already not healthy items, you cheat with your coupon's fine print and your coffee tastes bad.

If you want to stay in business you better have good products.

1 comment:

Alex Mak said...

I stay away from McCafe. McD coffee sucks. It's a clear mistake McD try to upscale and compete with Starbucks or Bakery restaurants.

McD by definition is cheap eats, not sofas and WiFi.

The kids who make the McD coffee are the same kid who get the fries. Not even an apron on the kids.

McD is not a classy coffee place, and not hip to be seen in a McD cup. Starbucks cup says "success, with money to spare." McD cup says "cheapo."